i � d � i � o � syn � cra � sy
1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.
List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same.
1. Some people know this about me, some people don't, but when I get tired, I start to twitch. If I'm standing or laying down, it's in my legs, if I'm sitting it's my neck. It's rather annoying, and Kirby makes fun of me for it.
2. I think I have mild OCD, cause there are some things I'm very particular about, like, everything has to have a routine. When I do laundry, how I listen to my CDs, when I decide to make a CD from the music on my computer. I used to be a lot worse about my CDs, I used to have them in alphabetical order by album title, and I would have to listen to them in that order, but it's not that bad anymore...
3. I keep my hair short in the hopes that people won't discover what I believe to be a bald spot on the back of my head
4. I honestly believe that if the Red Sox are playing, and I watch the beginning of the game, but miss the end not by choice (because of work or whatever, not like I agree to go out with friends or something), they will lose. It's happened three, four times at least this year...
5. I read the articles in PlayBoy Magazine
And I tag:
I only listed the last one because no one ever seems to believe me when I tell them that...
Anyway! I didn't write this out last night because I had to get to bed, but I had such an excellent day yesterday. I got to hang out with Lis, I got to make new friends, I got to watch Clue: The Movie, I got to watch people get drunk, it was good times! The Sox did lose, but when you're chillin with cool peepsicles...it's good times.
So I got to UNH about 6:45, hang out around my car and people watch for about five, ten minutes when Lis came out. I met Dan and Brad, went to the Mub to get snackies, then back to Brad's room to watch Clue. After consuming Pringles, ice cream, Skittles, peanut butter M&M's and a Coke with Lime it was time to head over to an apartment for Football. Watched the football game, watched drinking games, watched Lis beat the crap out of Brad, and it was time to go home. And I got home just in time for the second showing of the Daily Show, so everything worked out fine :)
We shall have to do this again some time, for certainly.
I have the house to myself until Sunday afternoon, for god's sake, someone come snuggle :P