So here's what's been goin on in my life of late:
- Got a bonus check at work cause we made the "quarter" of November.
- Turns out it wasn't my xbox console that was the problem, which means I didn't need to send it to Texas after all. It looks, now, like it's merely one of the battery packs that's gone kaput. It went from being the biggest possible thing to the smallest possible thing, but at least I know what's actually wrong this time.
- Jerry finally died, yeah, it's sad, but at least we'll get full rent for the apartment downstairs now
- Uncle Rob has a 32-inch HDTV for me to plug my 360 into when we go down there for Christmas, I'm pumped
- I want a Wii
- I'd really like to be in love again
Speaking of which, I got turned down in a dream the other night... I got turned down, in my imagination, by a person I MADE UP! The fuck is that about?!
Debate time: True or False: Cheating via secret codes (e.g. up down up down left right left right a b select start) is different than using glitches in the system to your advantage. Is one better than the other? Why?