Stealing this idea from Karyn (itsme_karyne
) cause I thought it was a good idea (even though I didn't do half as much stuff as she did):
What I did today:
- Woke up at noon-thirty
- Found out my kitty's gonna be ok, he's just a little sick
- Ate Lunch
- Went with Mom to Concord
- Bought a Scratch Ticket, didn't win
- Went from Concord to Manchester
- Went to the Mall of New Hampshire for the first time ever
- Spent 88 dollars in Old Navy on clothes for work
- Went to Shaw's (Osco) and got groceries
- Made a pizza for dinner
- Watched the repeat of The Daily from last night
- Went to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical
- Came home and showered
and Now I'm sittin here watchin tv and chillin.
So, yeah, today was the first time I ever went to the Mall of New Hampshire, and the first time I ever bought anything at Old Navy.
I watched the replay of last night's Daily cause apparently Mike Rowe said something awful and terrible and made the company take all the Dirty Jobs DVDs off the shelves and send them back to the warehouse. The optimist in me wants to believe it's because they just want to put something on the box about his appearance on the show, but the truist in me says someone got offended on his "German porno" comment about chick sexing and complained.
Cause people suck like that.
It wasn't even an intentional comment, it was an aside he made as a joke, "The air was full of poo and dander, it was like a German porn" was, I believe, the exact quote.
Anyway, I guess this is postable now