How to play: Once you’ve been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random facts, habits, or goals about yourself
, tagged me so...yeah
1. Online I have no issues with answering any question brought up to me, personal or otherwise, but I'm actually quite shy in person until I get to know you
2. I could live on chinese food, if given the opportunity
3. Of the jobs I've had, the one I expected to last the longest (Strawberries) ended up being the shortest (6 months before they closed the store), and the one I intended to be the shortest (Discovery was going to be a part-time gig until I found a "real job") ended up being the longest (May 05 - Aug 07)
4. 98% of the time I'm really not that happy with my life, most days I'm just better at hiding that fact
5. I can no longer remember what made me want to become a broadcaster, now I'm just hopeful that everything works out
6. I'm really, really bad at finances. If I don't keep track I consistently, and constantly, spend more than I earn, that I dig myself into a hole
7. I'm not sure how the Publisher's Clearing House can afford to keep giving away all that money, but it doesn't stop me from entering the sweepstakes
8. I bought the HD-DVD Drive for the XBox 360 when it first came out and cost 200 bucks. I'm pissed now
9. I've often contemplated selling my enormous WWE action figure collection, but I never gather up the will to do anything towards that goal
10. Even though I've lost about sixty-five pounds total, I still feel like a fat-ass most of the time, and my mental body image is still the same as it was when I weighed 250, because that's just what I'm used to and I can't seem to change it
Let's do that lyrics thing. I'm going to post the first lines of the first twenty lyrical songs that come up on my Winamp. Your job is to, without peeking, name the songs.
1. Love, Love, Love. Love, Love, Love. triplez47888
2. Say where you gonna go? Girl, where you gonna hide?
3. Were leaving together, but still its farewell. And maybe well come back to earth, who can tell?
4. Haven't seen me lately, staying hard to find. Well I know it ain't easy, but you know I don't mind.
5. I turn up the trouble til it gets real loud, life is so much better that way!
6. Oh life is bigger, it's bigger than you, and you are not me. triplez47888
7. Why'd you tell me this while you look for my reaction? What do you need to know? Don't you know I'll always be the one?
8. It seems today that all ya see is violence in movies and sex on tv! vampire_ninja
9. My mama was the cold north wind, my daddy was the son of a railroad man from west of hell, where the trains don't even run.
10. Whenever life gets you down, keeps you wearing a frown, and the gravy train has left you behind. And when you're all out of hope, down at the end of your rope, and nobody's there to throw you a line... quiettunes
11. Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
12. Oooh, Oooh, everybody's high on consolation, everybody's tryin to tell me what is right for me, yeah.
13. Just a castaway, an island lost at sea, oh!
14. I was so high I could not recognize the fire burning in her eyes, the chaos that controlled my mind. triplez47888
15. Someday mother will die and I'll get the money! Mom leans down and says, "My sentiments, exactly!"
16. I've got a plan to make me rich and famous. Lucky for me, for you it's a bitch you ain't in.
17. Pay attention, my love, cause it's over. At the tip of my tongue is the price you weren't willing to pay. quiettunes
18. I feel like the earth was alive, feel like a life worth living, too bad that knife in my back is so heavy.
19. There's a man who leads a life of danger, to everyone he meets he stays a stranger, and every move he makes, another chance he takes, odds are he won't live to see tomorrow.
20. I will wait a lifetime, if it takes that long. I know she's out there, for I have heard her song, in dreams she sings to me, her angel's voice a symphony, mmmmmmm.
Some of those, I know, are a bit obscure, that's what makes it fun.
So last night I'm chatting with a friend of mine, and he says "Hey, I have a present for you"
I said, "ooh, presents!" expecting, like, a link to a webcomic or something. What he sent was a link, yes, but it was a link to a picture of himself without a shirt.
And what a nice picture it was...
My friend is straight, by the way, that seems important to mention at this point in the story.
And it got me thinking, for a while I've had friends, like him, who I've assumed would look quite nice while shirtless, and it was nice receiving photographic evidence of my original hypothesis. So, if any of you other friends of mine out there would like to send, to me, shirtless pictures of yourself, please, absolutely, feel free. I will not object.
After that we had quite an interesting conversation about various topics. It wasn't really that much different than a normal conversation, but I definitely feel more respect for him because of his "gift," y'know? Like, he's secure enough in our friendship and his sexuality that he can send me that picture of himself and not act any different...I'm not sure that makes sense, but...yeah...anyway
And it's not like he didn't know that I thought he was cute anyway, y'know?
Friday brings another fun trip to the airport to bother travelers while they wait for their flights. Joy! It's good, though, because per-hour I make more money, way more, doing this gig than I would if I were to go to work Friday night and phone folks. Besides, the survey we're doing at present is awwwwwwwful.
Then Saturday, Mom and I are going to a show at night. A friend of ours is putting on a one-man show at Bourbon's, downtown.
After that, next Friday is the next NLP show, I hope you all come out to that.
I think that's all I got...
PS: My AIM was just offering me a trip "to hang with Ashley Tisdale"... Who the fuck is Ashley Tisdale?