So, last night...
I was driving home from school, on 101 as always, and I notice this car following me, right on my ass. Based on the shape of the headlights I assume it's a cop car, so I make sure to not go over 70 (in a 65) if at all possible.
This car follows me, right on my ass, for a good 20 minutes. Let's do the math, 70 miles an hour divides out to 1.2 miles a minute, multiply that by 20, this car followed me for 23.3 miles, or close therabouts, before pulling into the other lane, and then off at an exit. And in the streetlights on the exit ramp I saw that it was, indeed, a cop car.
A cop followed me for 23 miles.
Tomorrow night I start work on the final project for my video class. That's exciting.
Friday night is NLP's Hostile Takeover, you should all come.
These lyrics still need to be guessed:
2. Say where you gonna go? Girl, where you gonna hide?
3. We're leaving together, but still its farewell. And maybe well come back to earth, who can tell?
4. Haven't seen me lately, staying hard to find. Well I know it ain't easy, but you know I don't mind.
5. I turn up the trouble til it gets real loud, life is so much better that way!
7. Why'd you tell me this while you look for my reaction? What do you need to know? Don't you know I'll always be the one?
9. My mama was the cold north wind, my daddy was the son of a railroad man from west of hell, where the trains don't even run.
11. Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
12. Oooh, Oooh, everybody's high on consolation, everybody's tryin to tell me what is right for me, yeah.
13. Just a castaway, an island lost at sea, oh! cphillips1892
15. Someday mother will die and I'll get the money! Mom leans down and says, "My sentiments, exactly!"
16. I've got a plan to make me rich and famous. Lucky for me, for you it's a bitch you ain't in.
18. I feel like the earth was alive, feel like a life worth living, too bad that knife in my back is so heavy.
19. There's a man who leads a life of danger, to everyone he meets he stays a stranger, and every move he makes, another chance he takes, odds are he won't live to see tomorrow.
20. I will wait a lifetime, if it takes that long. I know she's out there, for I have heard her song, in dreams she sings to me, her angel's voice a symphony, mmmmmmm.
Figure it out, folks!