1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Home in the summer, Boston the rest of the year, except for school vacations and the occasional weekend.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Book? Uhh, I'ma go out on a limb here and say the UFC Throwdown Strategy Guide
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At home I don't use one, it stays in the case, but it has the Volkswagen logo on it (I stole it from Hooters unintentionally, long story)
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Probably Scrabble. Scrabble or Monopoly.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Hmmm...Maxim or WWE Magazine, those are the only two I get
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE? Become the most popular teacher ever...heh heh
7. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell of fresh-baked cookies.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Complete and utter depression and despair
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Ugh, only X more days of work!
10. COASTERS: SCARY OR EXCITING? Depends on the coaster.
11. HOW MANY RINGS TO ANSWER THE PHONE? As many as it takes for me to get to the phone.
12. FUTURE CHILDREN'S NAMES? Steven Michael if it's a boy, Zoe Katherine if it's a girl
13. FAVORITE FOODS? Beef with Broccoli and Pork Fried Rice with Boneless Spare Ribs, Chicken Parmigiana, home-made microwave nachos.
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla...with chocolate sauce :)
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Most definitely
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? The gecko I got for my birthday
17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Definitely cool.
18. FIRST CAR? 1995 White Dodge Neon, I was so mean to that car
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE: Owen Hart, bar none.
20. IF YOU COULD HAVE A CANDID CONVERSATION WITH ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE: Either Bob Barker or Bill Cullen.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Seagram's Black Cherry Fizz wine coolers :)
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yup
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Game Show Host
25. YOUR Ideal Mate?Donnajean Marie DeBeradinis
27. THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Not big enough
28. FAVORITE MOVIES: Super Troopers, Jurassic Park, Rollerball (Heh heh, just kidding, folks), any other movie I've gone to see with Sean, The Majestic.
29. ARE YOU A LEFTY OR A RIGHTY? Left Handed, I'm just weird like that
30. FETISHES? I think WalMart has given me obsessive compulsive disorder, "MY HANDS ARE SO DIRTY!" Does that count?
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? Seven, it's my birthday.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? TENACIOUS D, no questions asked
34. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Wrestling and Baseball, I will never give up on the Red Sox
- Tags:baseball, dj, game shows, movies, music, red sox, surveys, teaching, tenacious d, tom ford, ufc, wal-mart, wwe
- Music:Conan on NBC