Survey I grabbed from the new guy on my friends list nitrosama
1. Your LiveJournal "user name" & what it means?:
TheLegendarySTM, it's the AIM name I took when I got AIM before I went off to college a couple years ago. It's a play on my RP Wrestling character, Steve/Stephen T. Michaels (Yes I was bored enough to come up with a middle name for him as well). When I was playing a heel he'd be an arrogant guy who felt he was a living LEGEND, and there ya go, The Legendary STM
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are?:
8, there are some things you people really don't need to know
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ?:
I'd say probably about 80%
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?:
Yeah...some things I feel either are too personal, or things you people would never want to hear me say ever.
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?:
6. From who/how did you find out about LJ?:
7. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
I've given away quite a few codes
8. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
I've made one Friends Only post ever, and I deleted it a couple days later because the situation rectified itself. I've made a couple Me Only posts...
9. What is/are your favorite interest(s)?
It's all there in the profile
10. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples' journals?
When something comes to mind I'll put it out there
11. Do you prefer to write in your journal or read other journals?
Both, really, I'm "Nosy" like that...
12. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
No, the only people who "harass" me don't have the guts to post un-anonymously
13. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
14. Who are your favorite LJ friend(s) and why?
Well, Sean's consistently entertaining, and the 24 community's always fun, but really, if you're on my list, you're on there for a reason.
15. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
Sean, Nikki, Kirby, DJ, Chris, Aileen, Sabrina, Joel, Nycholle, Trisha, Gee Gee, Sara
16. How many of your LJ friends are off-line friends exclusively (you see them daily)?
Nowadays, 2, but that's just cause I don't see people cause I'm not in school
17. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
Oh boy...I'm like Tom in some ways, I'm like Sean in some ways, Kirby in some ways, Joel in some ways...christ, I dunno
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
People I know get right on, people who respond to my journal entries, either personal or communal, and sound interesting, or people's entries I comment on who sound interesting
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
Well I'll check out their LJ and see, if they've let me know that they added me, then yeah, but people who randomly add me need to get checked out first.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
If they're boring
21. Is your "significant other" on LJ?
I gave her one of the codes I got when I paid for LJ, she just hasn't posted yet cause she doesn't have a computer right now
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?
Well, most of my LJ friends I communicate with on AIM, too, and a few of the AIM exclusive ones I'd like to meet, and they know who they are.