Firstly, DballsJ (Thanks Nikki) came in to the store tonight, to tell me that she wants to be friends with me again...
I'm thinking it was for one of three reasons:
1. She wants SOMETHING
2. She needs a date to the company christmas party
3. She hasn't gotten any in five months either.
I brushed her off, using one-word answers, and she left, satisfied with the thought that "I'd think about it." She came back about six, seven minutes later, to ask if I'd "thought about it" and I brushed her off again. Luckily Brendan came out front, so I could go out back. When I came back out they were gone, yes they, our good friend Psychopathic Julie was there as well, and Brendan and I closed the store.
In the parking lot I see them pulling away from my car, I show Brendan the damage from yesterday, and get in. As I shut my door they pull up, I turn away, buckling my seatbelt and, without looking their direction, I drive off.
Fast forward to about five minutes ago, Julie calls me asking if I got the note they left on my windshield...
Let's think about this. It's probably about ten degrees outside, there's high gusting winds, and they expect a) the note to stay on the windshield or b) me to actually give enough of a shit to read it?!?
I say no to Julie, she says, "OK" and I take that as an end to the call, hanging up and turning off my phone.
Let me just put it this way, she does not deserve a friend like me. A woman like her, who doesn't even have the guts to break up with me to my face, who breaks up with me by leaving a NOTE taped to my SCREEN DOOR, does not deserve an honest, hard-working, nice guy like me as a friend. Needless to say, my life has been INFINITELY better since she disappeared, and frankly, I'd like it to stay that way.
Comment and answer these questions, and I'll reply to your comment and do it for you, if you want me to, that is...
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I loveable?
3. How long have you known me?
4. When and how did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I'll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your livejournal and see what I say about you?