First, the yes and no's...
- No, my arm does not bend back that far, slow down
- No, if you drive past the booth and have to get out of your car, I will not get out and meet you half way
- No, I do not like stretching to reach you cause you stopped three feet from the booth
- Yes, if you do something stupid like drop your change onto the ground I will laugh at you when you drive away
- Yes, I was looking down your shirt
- Yes, you do look like a fool when you have to stop and open your car door to give me your change
- No, no one wants to see your winged eagle impression, roll your window down farther
- Yes, it annoys the people behind you if you don't roll down your window until you get to the booth
- No, neither, "Well, you're in there, i'm not using the basket," nor, "Just testing your math!" are legitimate excuses for including 35 pennies in your payment.
- No, just because there's someone in the booth, it doesn't make the express lane like a regular lane.
- No, having a loud exhaust and/or leaning three quarters of the way back in your seat do not make you any more ghetto than the white bread town you're obviously heading towards.
- Yes, I can tell when you're being facetious when you greet me.
- Yes, it is difficult for me to give you directions when you keep talking over me and asking me to repeat myself.
- Yes, your jokes are retarded and I'm laughing at you, not with you.
Hmm, i think that coveres everything...no need for anything else.